Search This Blog

Thanks For 2,000 Hits!


As of 5 a.m. PST today, COMMITTED logged its 2,000th hit since going live on August 27 of this year. Not to get mushy or blow this out of proportion, I just wanted to say thanks for everybody that's been coming by. I've been having a lot of fun doing this, and it's nice to know I'm not doing it in a vacuum. Thanks also to The Asylum, who as of this point has yet to serve me with a cease and desist order, so, you know, that's good too.

It's going to be a big fall for The Asylum, four more films are slated to come out before the end of the year, including Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus, which, if my finger on the cultural pulse is correct, should be the biggest Asylum picture to date, so rest assured if you like what I've been doing, you'll love what's coming up. Conversely, if you loathe what I've been doing, perhaps some new additions might change your mind.

Either way, we've only just begun, my fellow inmates, and thanks again for making this blog more than just an nutty fan's self-serving forum. You guys rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment