Search This Blog

Please Pardon My Absence...

...but as I'm going to be out of town through the end of the week, you'll have to entertain yourself with my posts past for the next few days (that is, of course, unless some major news breaks, like, say, set pics or an IMDB page revealing the cast and crew of 2 Headed Shark Attack or Amityville Haunting). But definitely come back next week, when things really start popping off: we got five Asylum films coming out in the next two months - Dragon Crusaders, A Haunting in Salem, 3 Musketeers, 11/11/11 and Born Bad - so there's gonna be plenty of set pics, trailers, posters, cast and crew profiles and even a few interviews to satiate your hunger for all things Asylum. 

And expect hella hyping for A Haunting in Salem, my very first script - directed by the venerable Shane Van Dyke and performed by Bill Oberst Jr, Courtney Abbiati, Jenna Stone, NIcholas Harsin et al - before its DVD release on October 4th. Consider this week the calm before the storm; a very, very good storm.

As for where I'll be, I'll only say it rhymes with Stas Megas. Follow me on Twitter for updates of my drunken and hopefully lucrative exploits. Have a good week, gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment