Search This Blog

Yo Austria! Wanna Be In An Asylum Movie?


So, I don't know too much about this other than what I've gleaned from some Asylum tweets today, but it seems our favorite studio is gearing up some production or another - no word or really any idea what it could be - among the lovely hills of Austria. As such, they're looking for extras or something of the sort, and have put out the call online. Allow me to echo that call by passing on their tweets:

"WE'RE IN AUSTRIA AND WE'RE OFFERING POSITIONS IN AUSTRIA NOW! DM US FOR YOUR CHANCE TO COME ABOARD THE ASYLUM'S NEXT PRODUCTION!"


...and...


"Email: shamelessfairytales@gmail.com if you are local in Austria. You could be part of our latest production!"

So there you have it. I know I have readers in Austria, so you two should totally grab some buddies and jump on this. And when you find out what the production is, clue me in, I'm dying to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment