Search This Blog

Born Bad Coming to DVD 11/8/2011 - Next Week!!!

Though it had it's world premiere on the Lifetime network back in March - a first for The Asylum - Jared Cohn's taut, edgy thriller Born Bad hasn't hit DVD as of yet, meaning - I'm willing to bet - that most if not all of you have yet to see it. I saw it on Lifetime. I've been hooked on the network ever since. They got some real crazy shit going on there. Have you seen "Dance Moms?" I digress.

The wait is over, is my point, because a mere 6 days from now, Born Bad will be released to the world on DVD!

Furthermore, this will be the "Uncut" version, a.k.a. the scarier, steamier, bloodier version of this brutally charming film. 

In celebration of this, I'll be re-posting some things I put out during Born Bad's premiere, including my exclusive interview with the film's writer/director Jared Cohn tomorrow, and Friday my spoiler-free notes on the film.

A tale of young love gone violently wrong, Born Bad stars Bonnie Dennison ("Guiding Light") as a beautiful teen in a lonely new town, Michael Welch (Twilight, All the Boys Love Mandy Lane) as the predatory lothario who steals her heart, and David Chokachi ("Baywatch," 3 Musketeers) and Meredith Monroe ("Dawson's Creek") as the rightfully-concerned dad and step-mom.

For more details, check out the trailer, the IMDB page and the Asylum page. And of course, keep coming back here the rest of the week for extended Born Bad coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment