Search This Blog

Lovely Ladies of the Asylum vol. 7

I'm not a fool, gentlemen. I know what brings you here, what lures you in, coaxes your hits, some of you at least. It isn't the snarky commentary, or the breaking news, the hard-hitting interviews or deep-digging profiles, no, it's not me at all, is it? I see the keywords from my Google hits, and I know a picture of a pretty lady brings in more readers than the phrase "observation notes." 

Not that I can blame you: The Asylum employs a score of attractive and - more importantly - capable, intelligent and talented actresses well worthy of your search engine adoration. So, to gives my readers something I know they want and would never ask for, I tastefully present a pictorial tribute to some of The Asylum's beautiful leading ladies, this time the stars of the studio's 2011 productions. Enjoy.

Erin Coker, 11/11/11

Aurelia Scheppers, 11/11/11
AnnaMaria Demara, 200MPH
Hennely Jiminez, 200MPH

Julie McCullough, 2012 Ice Age

Michelle Boyd, 3 Musketeers

Heather Hemmens, 3 Musketeers

Patrica Velasquez, Almighty Thor

C.B. Spencer, Ballistica

Jeneta St. Clair, Barely Legal

Melissa Johnson, Barely Legal

Lisa Younger, Barely Legal

Nia Peeples, Battle of Los Angeles

Theresa Jun-Tao, Battle of Los Angeles

Meredith Monroe, Born Bad

Bonnie Dennison, Born Bad

Cecily Fay, Dragon Crusaders

Shinead Byrne, Dragon Crusaders

Courtney Abbiati, A Haunting in Salem

Debbie Gibson, Mega Python vs Gatoroid

Tiffany, Mega Python vs Gatoroid

Taryn Manning, Zombie Apocalypse

Lesley-Ann Brandt, Zombie Apocalypse

1 comment:

  1. My favorite performances out of the bunch in no particular order (of course everyone did a great job):

    Aurelia Scheppers - 11/11/11, Hennely Jiminez - 200MPH, Bonnie Dennison - Born Bad, Taryn Manning - Zombie Apocalypse

    ReplyDelete