Search This Blog

HAUNTING OF WHALEY HOUSE Details, Courtesy of Fangoria

The next Asylum ghostly-feature, The Haunting of Whaley House, has been shrouded in mystery until now, thanks to the most venerable of horror publications, the mighty Fangoria. In this recent post, they spill all the juicy exclusive details.
 
And while I'll let Fangoria break most of it to you, I do want to give mention of the film's writer/director Jose Prendes. Whaley House will mark Mr. Prendes' fourth script for The Asylum, and the second with "Haunting of" in the title: Haunting of Winchester House, The Terminators, Countdown: Jerusalem, and now The Haunting of Whaley House. Mr. Prendes also wrote and directed the films The Monster Man with Tom Savini and Linnea Quigley, and Corpses Are Forever with Richard Lynch, Debbie Rochon and Ms. Quigley. 

Bottom line, this one is in good, skilled hands. No release date as yet on this one, but I'm thinking somewhere closer to Halloween...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words! This will technically be my 2nd script for the Asylum...I was only "story" for Terminators and Winchester. I'm glad to see some positivity out there for the Asylum...I think you'll enjoy it. We made sure to push this Asylum horror picture TO THE LIMIT!

    By the way, our official release date is July 31st!

    -Jose Prendes

    ReplyDelete