Search This Blog

Lovely Ladies of the Asylum vol. 9

I'm not a fool, gentlemen. I know what brings you here, what lures you in, coaxes your hits, some of you at least. It isn't the snarky commentary, or the breaking news, the hard-hitting interviews or deep-digging profiles, no, it's not me at all, is it? I see the keywords from my Google hits, and I know a picture of a pretty lady brings in more readers than the phrase "observation notes." 

Not that I can blame you: The Asylum employs a score of attractive and - more importantly - capable, intelligent and talented actresses well worth your search engine adoration. So, to gives my readers something I know they want and would never ask for, I tastefully present a pictorial tribute to some of The Asylum's beautiful leading ladies, this time the stars of the studio's remaining 2012 productions. Enjoy.

Johanna Watts

American Battleship


out 5.22.12


























Baby Norman


Abraham Lincoln vs Zombies

out 5.29.12

















L - R: Erin O'Brien, Jamie Noel, Samantha Stewart, Rachel Alig, Virginia Peturcci
Bikini Spring Break
out 6.26.12


Stephanie Greco


Haunting of Whaley House

out 7.31.12
















AnnaMaria DeMara


Super Cyclone

out 8.24.12

















Ming Na


Super Cyclone

still out 8.24.12

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie Greco from WHALEY HOUSE is my favorite of the bunch!

    ReplyDelete